- UFC 200: A victory for Jon Jones would mean rebirthPosted 7 months ago
- LeBron James: Legacy Defined for Cleveland’s KingPosted 7 months ago
- Jessica Andrade moving to strawweight for next fightPosted 9 months ago
- How Conor McGregor has changed the UFC foreverPosted 11 months ago
- Jeff Hornacek fired as Phoenix Suns head coachPosted 12 months ago
- Pacific Division wins NHL All-Star Game; John Scott voted MVPPosted 12 months ago
- Hendricks, Thompson to headline now free UFC 196Posted 12 months ago
- Jon Jones to rescue UFC 196? Not likelyPosted 12 months ago
- Emmanuel Omogbo plays despite personal tradegyPosted 1 year ago
- Chris Weidman training for title rematchPosted 1 year ago
Danny Granger “Anticipates” Playing In Preseason
- Updated: September 20, 2013
The starting forward for the Pacers is almost back. Granger, recovering from knee surgery is nearing his sixth month of rehab.
Granger did a Q&A with Dime Magazine, in which he revealed that he expects to play in the preseason.
Dime: Are you restricted at all in the stuff you can do, or are you full-on right now?
DG: I’m still in the middle of my rehab. I’m in a six month rehab; I won’t be six months out until October 5th…so I’m progressing to playing — I’m playing now, but I’m progressing on schedule and I’m still in the midst of my rehab.
Dime: Do you think that October 5th date is within reach, and you’ll be able to play in the preseason to get back into the flow?
DG: Yeah. I anticipate playing in the preseason. I definitely do.
Granger could be the missing piece Indiana needs to overcome Miami.
Follow Mark Gunnels on Twitter @RealMarkGunnels