- UFC 200: A victory for Jon Jones would mean rebirthPosted 2 months ago
- LeBron James: Legacy Defined for Cleveland’s KingPosted 2 months ago
- Jessica Andrade moving to strawweight for next fightPosted 4 months ago
- How Conor McGregor has changed the UFC foreverPosted 6 months ago
- Jeff Hornacek fired as Phoenix Suns head coachPosted 7 months ago
- Pacific Division wins NHL All-Star Game; John Scott voted MVPPosted 7 months ago
- Hendricks, Thompson to headline now free UFC 196Posted 7 months ago
- Jon Jones to rescue UFC 196? Not likelyPosted 7 months ago
- Emmanuel Omogbo plays despite personal tradegyPosted 7 months ago
- Chris Weidman training for title rematchPosted 7 months ago
Bobcats Al Jefferson Gets Carried Off The Court Against Heat
- Updated: October 11, 2013
Charlotte spent big bucks to acquire Al Jefferson over the summer, $40 million over three years to be exact.
That’s why seeing Jefferson get carried off the court had to be a scary site for the Bobcats front office.
Al Jefferson down and looks really hurt. Not good.
— Joseph Goodman (@JoeGoodmanJr) October 12, 2013
We’re now finding out it was just an ankle sprain, take a deep breathe Bobcat fans.
Follow Mark Gunnels @RealMarkGunnels