- UFC 200: A victory for Jon Jones would mean rebirthPosted 4 months ago
- LeBron James: Legacy Defined for Cleveland’s KingPosted 4 months ago
- Jessica Andrade moving to strawweight for next fightPosted 6 months ago
- How Conor McGregor has changed the UFC foreverPosted 8 months ago
- Jeff Hornacek fired as Phoenix Suns head coachPosted 9 months ago
- Pacific Division wins NHL All-Star Game; John Scott voted MVPPosted 9 months ago
- Hendricks, Thompson to headline now free UFC 196Posted 9 months ago
- Jon Jones to rescue UFC 196? Not likelyPosted 9 months ago
- Emmanuel Omogbo plays despite personal tradegyPosted 9 months ago
- Chris Weidman training for title rematchPosted 9 months ago
Listen: Exclusive Interview with Chicago Bears’ Corey Wootton; Briggs Defensive MVP?
- Updated: October 14, 2013
As the Chicago Bears sit at 4-2 through six weeks of the NFL season, there have still been many questions about their production. Struck by the injury bug, especially on the defensive side of the ball, the Bears led by defensive coordinator Mel Tucker, have had to adjust on the fly. In this exclusive interview with Bears defensive end Corey Wootton, who has also had to play defensive tackle, much of the struggles were discussed.
Among topics discussed in the interview:
- Lance Briggs potential Defensive Player Of the Year
- Corey Wootton’s grading of the Bears defense
- How the team has adjusted to injuries
- What is Mel Tucker’s preaching motto
- What the team is seeing that fans/media aren’t seeing.
- The growth of his alma mater Northwestern Wildcats under coach Pat Fitzgerald
Follow Mike Pendleton on Twitter @MP2310
Photo credit: (Jonathan Daniel/Getty Images)