- UFC 200: A victory for Jon Jones would mean rebirthPosted 2 months ago
- LeBron James: Legacy Defined for Cleveland’s KingPosted 2 months ago
- Jessica Andrade moving to strawweight for next fightPosted 4 months ago
- How Conor McGregor has changed the UFC foreverPosted 6 months ago
- Jeff Hornacek fired as Phoenix Suns head coachPosted 7 months ago
- Pacific Division wins NHL All-Star Game; John Scott voted MVPPosted 7 months ago
- Hendricks, Thompson to headline now free UFC 196Posted 7 months ago
- Jon Jones to rescue UFC 196? Not likelyPosted 7 months ago
- Emmanuel Omogbo plays despite personal tradegyPosted 7 months ago
- Chris Weidman training for title rematchPosted 7 months ago
Nuggets Kenneth Faried To Get Right Hamstring Evaluated
- Updated: October 17, 2013
The Nuggets can’t afford to lose anybody else.
Gallinari is going to miss significant time due to rehab, Andre Iguodala and George Karl left in the off-season.
Considering all them factors, it’s essential for Kenneth Faried to take his game to new heights but he must be on the court to do so.
#Nuggets F Kenneth Faried suffered a right hamstring strain in practice today. He'll be evaluated again tomorrow & is officially day-to-day
— Chris Dempsey (@dempseypost) October 17, 2013
This is nothing to worry about but hopefully this doesn’t linger.
Follow Mark Gunnels @RealMarkGunnels