- UFC 200: A victory for Jon Jones would mean rebirthPosted 4 months ago
- LeBron James: Legacy Defined for Cleveland’s KingPosted 4 months ago
- Jessica Andrade moving to strawweight for next fightPosted 6 months ago
- How Conor McGregor has changed the UFC foreverPosted 8 months ago
- Jeff Hornacek fired as Phoenix Suns head coachPosted 9 months ago
- Pacific Division wins NHL All-Star Game; John Scott voted MVPPosted 9 months ago
- Hendricks, Thompson to headline now free UFC 196Posted 9 months ago
- Jon Jones to rescue UFC 196? Not likelyPosted 9 months ago
- Emmanuel Omogbo plays despite personal tradegyPosted 9 months ago
- Chris Weidman training for title rematchPosted 9 months ago
Dolphins trade for offensive line help, acquire Ravens’ Bryant McKinnie
- Updated: October 21, 2013
MIAMI– The Miami Dolphins have made a trade that should be to the happiness of quarterback Ryan Tannehill. Per Jay Glazer of FOX Sports, the Dolphins have traded for Ravens OT Bryant McKinnie.
The Miami Dolphins, who’ve been dealing w o-line trouble, have traded with the Ravens for Bryant McKinnie according to Ravens sources
— Jay Glazer (@JayGlazer) October 21, 2013
This move could have come easier for the Dolphins, who eyed McKinnie in the off-season after the Ravens acquire Eugene Monroe from Jacksonville. With the move, the Dolphins now bring in McKinnie for a homecoming, who played college football at the University of Miami.
A 2009 Pro Bowler, and Super Bowl Champion with the Ravens in 2012, McKinnie was a scratch from Sunday’s game against the Pittsburgh Steelers.
For now, the Dolphins hope that McKinnie brings much-needed help to an offensive line that has given up a historic pace of sacks on second-year quarterback, Ryan Tannehill. There is no word on what the Ravens have received in exchange for the offensive tackle.
Follow Mike Pendleton on Twitter @MP2310
Photo credit: (wnst.net)