- UFC 200: A victory for Jon Jones would mean rebirthPosted 2 months ago
- LeBron James: Legacy Defined for Cleveland’s KingPosted 2 months ago
- Jessica Andrade moving to strawweight for next fightPosted 4 months ago
- How Conor McGregor has changed the UFC foreverPosted 6 months ago
- Jeff Hornacek fired as Phoenix Suns head coachPosted 7 months ago
- Pacific Division wins NHL All-Star Game; John Scott voted MVPPosted 7 months ago
- Hendricks, Thompson to headline now free UFC 196Posted 7 months ago
- Jon Jones to rescue UFC 196? Not likelyPosted 7 months ago
- Emmanuel Omogbo plays despite personal tradegyPosted 7 months ago
- Chris Weidman training for title rematchPosted 7 months ago
Carmelo Anthony Says He Wants To Retire In New York (Video)
- Updated: November 1, 2013
Carmelo has been sounding like a guy that has no intentions of bolting New York in the summer.
Obviously, this could mean absolutely nothing. How many athletes have said these type of things and ended up doing the exact opposite?
The answer would be a lot.
Follow Mark Gunnels @RealMarkGunnels