- UFC 200: A victory for Jon Jones would mean rebirthPosted 7 months ago
- LeBron James: Legacy Defined for Cleveland’s KingPosted 7 months ago
- Jessica Andrade moving to strawweight for next fightPosted 9 months ago
- How Conor McGregor has changed the UFC foreverPosted 11 months ago
- Jeff Hornacek fired as Phoenix Suns head coachPosted 12 months ago
- Pacific Division wins NHL All-Star Game; John Scott voted MVPPosted 12 months ago
- Hendricks, Thompson to headline now free UFC 196Posted 12 months ago
- Jon Jones to rescue UFC 196? Not likelyPosted 12 months ago
- Emmanuel Omogbo plays despite personal tradegyPosted 12 months ago
- Chris Weidman training for title rematchPosted 12 months ago
Carmelo Anthony Says He Wants To Retire In New York (Video)
- Updated: November 1, 2013
Carmelo has been sounding like a guy that has no intentions of bolting New York in the summer.
Obviously, this could mean absolutely nothing. How many athletes have said these type of things and ended up doing the exact opposite?
The answer would be a lot.
Follow Mark Gunnels @RealMarkGunnels