- UFC 200: A victory for Jon Jones would mean rebirthPosted 7 months ago
- LeBron James: Legacy Defined for Cleveland’s KingPosted 7 months ago
- Jessica Andrade moving to strawweight for next fightPosted 9 months ago
- How Conor McGregor has changed the UFC foreverPosted 11 months ago
- Jeff Hornacek fired as Phoenix Suns head coachPosted 12 months ago
- Pacific Division wins NHL All-Star Game; John Scott voted MVPPosted 12 months ago
- Hendricks, Thompson to headline now free UFC 196Posted 12 months ago
- Jon Jones to rescue UFC 196? Not likelyPosted 12 months ago
- Emmanuel Omogbo plays despite personal tradegyPosted 1 year ago
- Chris Weidman training for title rematchPosted 1 year ago
Lamar Odom: Possible Clippers Reunion Coming?
- Updated: November 15, 2013
Despite the whirlwind off-season that he has had, Lamar Odom may get to return to basketball in the near future. According to Adrian Wojnarowsi the Los Angeles Clippers and the free agent forward met for 2 hours on Friday at team facilities.
Odom has struggled this off-season after drug allegations, rumors of a divorce from Khloe Kardashian, a DUI arrest in August, and a TMZ video in which he destroyed a camera man’s equipment. Odom struggled last season for the Clippers with career lows in points (4), and minutes (19.7) and 5.9 rebounds.
While getting his health straight is Odom’s main priority, there were statements that he looked healthy, and in good condition during the meeting. No initial word on the possibility of signing Odom, but the Clippers do have an open roster spot available, and the move could re-energize Odom, as well as bring even more depth to the Clippers bench.
According to the report, former Clippers head coach Vinny Del Negro gave current head coach Doc Rivers, a strong and positive review of Odom as a player, teammate, and locker room presence, prior to his issues becoming public.
More details will be posted as we follow this story, one thing is for sure, Odom seems to have improved his health and life as a whole, now he just needs a chance to return to basketball.
Follow Mike Pendleton on Twitter @MP2310
Photo credit: (Doug Pensinger/Getty Images)