- UFC 200: A victory for Jon Jones would mean rebirthPosted 4 months ago
- LeBron James: Legacy Defined for Cleveland’s KingPosted 4 months ago
- Jessica Andrade moving to strawweight for next fightPosted 6 months ago
- How Conor McGregor has changed the UFC foreverPosted 8 months ago
- Jeff Hornacek fired as Phoenix Suns head coachPosted 9 months ago
- Pacific Division wins NHL All-Star Game; John Scott voted MVPPosted 9 months ago
- Hendricks, Thompson to headline now free UFC 196Posted 9 months ago
- Jon Jones to rescue UFC 196? Not likelyPosted 9 months ago
- Emmanuel Omogbo plays despite personal tradegyPosted 9 months ago
- Chris Weidman training for title rematchPosted 9 months ago
Celtics Fall to the Up and Coming Timberwolves
- Updated: November 16, 2013
The Boston Celtics fall to the Minnesota Timberwolves 106-88. Guard Avery Bradley scored 27 points with 3 rebounds in 36 minutes in the game.
Forward Brandon Bass scored 15 points with 7 rebounds and 3 assists in 30 minutes of play in Saturday nights loss. In 29 minutes of play Jordan Crawford scored 10 points along with 3 rebounds and 5 assists. Vitor Faverani had nine points and 14 rebounds. Forward Jared Sullinger had just three points in 14 minutes. Forward Jeff Green did not play well only scoring 2 points with 7 rebounds and a assist and making 0/6 field goals in 30 minutes of play. Boston’s 22 turnovers led to 28 points for the Timberwolves.
The Celtics have lost three in a row following a four-game winning streak. Courtney Lee, sore right wrist, and Keith Bogans, illness, missed the game for the Celtics. With the loss, the Celtics now fall to 4-7 and have fallen to fourth place in the Atlantic Division behind the Brooklyn Nets.
Photo Credit: NBA.com