- UFC 200: A victory for Jon Jones would mean rebirthPosted 4 months ago
- LeBron James: Legacy Defined for Cleveland’s KingPosted 4 months ago
- Jessica Andrade moving to strawweight for next fightPosted 6 months ago
- How Conor McGregor has changed the UFC foreverPosted 8 months ago
- Jeff Hornacek fired as Phoenix Suns head coachPosted 9 months ago
- Pacific Division wins NHL All-Star Game; John Scott voted MVPPosted 9 months ago
- Hendricks, Thompson to headline now free UFC 196Posted 9 months ago
- Jon Jones to rescue UFC 196? Not likelyPosted 9 months ago
- Emmanuel Omogbo plays despite personal tradegyPosted 9 months ago
- Chris Weidman training for title rematchPosted 9 months ago
A.J. Jefferson cut by Vikings after domestic abuse arrest
- Updated: November 25, 2013
The Minnesota Vikings have released cornerback A.J. Jefferson just hours after he was arrested for domestic abuse.
A Hennepin County Jail spokeswoman confirms #Vikings CB A.J. Jefferson is in jail after a morning arrest on probable cause domestic assault.
— Tom Pelissero (@TomPelissero) November 25, 2013
The 25-year old is in his fourth year in the league but has struggled to make an impact for the Vikings. Jefferson is also the second Vikings player to get arrested this season following Jerome Simpson’s DUI arrest earlier this year.
Follow Mike Pendleton on Twitter @MP2310
Facebook.com/FullScaleSports Twitter: @FullScaleSport
Photo credit: (Nam Y. Huh/AP)