- UFC 200: A victory for Jon Jones would mean rebirthPosted 3 months ago
- LeBron James: Legacy Defined for Cleveland’s KingPosted 3 months ago
- Jessica Andrade moving to strawweight for next fightPosted 5 months ago
- How Conor McGregor has changed the UFC foreverPosted 7 months ago
- Jeff Hornacek fired as Phoenix Suns head coachPosted 8 months ago
- Pacific Division wins NHL All-Star Game; John Scott voted MVPPosted 8 months ago
- Hendricks, Thompson to headline now free UFC 196Posted 8 months ago
- Jon Jones to rescue UFC 196? Not likelyPosted 8 months ago
- Emmanuel Omogbo plays despite personal tradegyPosted 8 months ago
- Chris Weidman training for title rematchPosted 8 months ago
Report: Aaron Rodgers to start Sunday vs Bears
- Updated: December 26, 2013
Winning the NFC North just got a little tougher for the Chicago Bears. The Green Bay Packers have announced that quarterback Aaron Rodgers will start Sunday vs Chicago, where the winner will win the NFC North and advance to the playoffs.
#Packers quarterback Aaron Rodgers WILL start Sunday vs. Bears, according to a source.
— Paul Imig (@Paulimig) December 26, 2013
Rodgers has been out since November 5th when he suffered a broken collarbone against the Bears on Monday Night Football, when he was sacked by defensive end Shea McClellin. The Packers certainly needed Rodgers to return as they went 2-5-1 in his absence, and they will already be without linebacker Clay Matthews.
The team has yet to make an announcement on wide receiver Randall Cobb and running back Eddie Lacy who are also battling injuries.
The 2011 Super Bowl Champions have got their guy back, and he’s undoubtedly going to look for some revenge against the team that caused him to miss seven full weeks.
Follow Mike Pendleton on Twitter @MP2310
Photo credit: (Mike McGinnis/Getty Images)