- NFL Fantasy Football Week 4 – Ride or PinePosted 3 months ago
- Cub Swanson, Frankie Edgar Fight SetPosted 3 months ago
- Week 4 FA and Waiver Wire AddsPosted 3 months ago
- UFC 181 Gets New Main EventPosted 3 months ago
- DeAngelo Hall says he has torn AchillesPosted 3 months ago
- Matt Cassel has fractured foot; Teddy Bridgewater to startPosted 3 months ago
- Gus Bradley announces Blake Bortles to start for JaguarsPosted 3 months ago
- VIDEO: DeSean Jackson scores 81-yard TD against EaglesPosted 3 months ago
- VIDEO: Johnny Manziel catches pass but has it called backPosted 3 months ago
- Ravens TE Dennis Pitta carted off field with hip injuryPosted 3 months ago
Report: Johnny Manziel and Mike Evans headed to NFL Draft
- Updated: December 30, 2013
Just one day away from their Chick-Fil-A Bowl game, two Texas A&M stars have reportedly decided there next step. According to Gil Brandt of NFL.com both the Aggies quarterback and star wide receiver have reportedly decided to enter the 2014 NFL Draft.
No surprise but Manziel and Evans will be playing final college games tomorrow, multiple sources tell me. #TAMUvsDUKE
— Gil Brandt (@Gil_Brandt) December 30, 2013
In 2013, Manziel threw for 3,732 yards while Evans caught 65 passes for 1,322 yards in their red-shirt sophomore seasons. Both Manziel and Evans are projected to be top picks in the 2014 Draft, and are projected as top players at their respective positions.
While both Evans and Manziel are likely franchise changers, they’ll have to soak in their final game together against Duke, and prepare themselves to take on independent roles to step up and lead a franchise on their own.
Follow Mike Pendleton on Twitter @MP2310
Photo credit: (Scott Halleran/Getty Images)