- UFC 200: A victory for Jon Jones would mean rebirthPosted 2 months ago
- LeBron James: Legacy Defined for Cleveland’s KingPosted 2 months ago
- Jessica Andrade moving to strawweight for next fightPosted 4 months ago
- How Conor McGregor has changed the UFC foreverPosted 6 months ago
- Jeff Hornacek fired as Phoenix Suns head coachPosted 7 months ago
- Pacific Division wins NHL All-Star Game; John Scott voted MVPPosted 7 months ago
- Hendricks, Thompson to headline now free UFC 196Posted 7 months ago
- Jon Jones to rescue UFC 196? Not likelyPosted 7 months ago
- Emmanuel Omogbo plays despite personal tradegyPosted 7 months ago
- Chris Weidman training for title rematchPosted 7 months ago
Bobcats acquire Gary Neal from Bucks
- Updated: February 20, 2014
The Charlotte Bobcats have acquired Gary Neal and Luke Ridnour from the Milwaukee Bucks. The Bobcats had been looking to acquire another scoring guard, and have done so in Neal who was not getting any playing time in his first season with the Milwaukee Bucks. Neal signed a two-year deal worth approximately $6 million this off-season, but never found the court with the lowly Bucks.
In order to complete the deal, the Bobcats agreed to receive Luke Ridnour as well. The Milwaukee Bucks have received backup point guard Ramon Sessions, which will be his second stint in Milwaukee. The Bucks drafted Sessions in the 2007 NBA Draft with the 56th overall pick.
Along with Sessions the Bucks also acquired Jeff Adrien from Charlotte. Sessions has averaged 10.5 points, 3.7 assists, and 2.1 rebounds per game while playing in a backup role to the Kemba Walker this season.
Follow Mike Pendleton on Twitter @MP2310
Photo credit: (Mike McGinnis/Getty Images)