- UFC 200: A victory for Jon Jones would mean rebirthPosted 2 months ago
- LeBron James: Legacy Defined for Cleveland’s KingPosted 2 months ago
- Jessica Andrade moving to strawweight for next fightPosted 4 months ago
- How Conor McGregor has changed the UFC foreverPosted 6 months ago
- Jeff Hornacek fired as Phoenix Suns head coachPosted 7 months ago
- Pacific Division wins NHL All-Star Game; John Scott voted MVPPosted 7 months ago
- Hendricks, Thompson to headline now free UFC 196Posted 7 months ago
- Jon Jones to rescue UFC 196? Not likelyPosted 7 months ago
- Emmanuel Omogbo plays despite personal tradegyPosted 7 months ago
- Chris Weidman training for title rematchPosted 7 months ago
Report: Thunder offer first-round pick for Iman Shumpert; pending MRI
- Updated: February 20, 2014
According to Chris Broussard of ESPN, the Oklahoma City Thunder have interest in Iman Shumpert, if his MRI comes back okay. Ian Begley of ESPN New York, also confirmed the report by Broussard that the Thunder have offered a first-round pick for Shumpert.
Lots riding on Shumpert MRI: in addition to possibly going to LAC, source says possible he goes to OKC for 1st round pick. If mcl not torn!
— Chris Broussard (@Chris_Broussard) February 20, 2014
One thing to keep an eye on with Shumpert: Source says OKC has interest if MCL isn’t torn. #Knicks want a first-round pick back for Shumpert
— Ian Begley (@IanBegley) February 20, 2014
Shumpert left the game on Wednesday in the Knicks win against the New Orleans Pelicans with a sprained MCL. The MCL sprain comes in the same knee that Shumpert tore his ACL in back in 2012. Shumpert has had much interest from teams across the league, as there were discussions before on a Shumpert-Faried deal in Denver, Shumpert/+ for Darren Collinson/+ in Los Angeles, and now the potential Shumpert-1st round pick in Oklahoma City.
Lots riding on the results of Shumpert’s MRI result.
Follow Mike Pendleton on Twitter @MP2310
Photo credit: (Brad Penner/USA Today Sports)