- UFC 200: A victory for Jon Jones would mean rebirthPosted 4 months ago
- LeBron James: Legacy Defined for Cleveland’s KingPosted 4 months ago
- Jessica Andrade moving to strawweight for next fightPosted 6 months ago
- How Conor McGregor has changed the UFC foreverPosted 8 months ago
- Jeff Hornacek fired as Phoenix Suns head coachPosted 9 months ago
- Pacific Division wins NHL All-Star Game; John Scott voted MVPPosted 9 months ago
- Hendricks, Thompson to headline now free UFC 196Posted 9 months ago
- Jon Jones to rescue UFC 196? Not likelyPosted 9 months ago
- Emmanuel Omogbo plays despite personal tradegyPosted 9 months ago
- Chris Weidman training for title rematchPosted 9 months ago
Raymond Felton Being Questioned By Cops For Pointing Gun At Girlfriend
- Updated: February 25, 2014
The ugly season for the New York Knicks just got extremely ugly off the court. According to the New York Post Knicks point guard Raymond Felton is being questioned by Manhattan police after allegedly pointing a gun at his girlfriend. The incident took place Tuesday morning, and comes just a week after his wife, Ariane Raymondo-Felton filed for divorce.
While the location of the incident is unknown, Felton is being held in a Manhattan police precinct.
If any charges or anything against Felton comes out of this, it will be a big black eye to the horrible season that the Knicks and Felton himself are having. With the story coming out of Ray Rice and his fiance, let’s hope this story goes nowhere.
Also from Chris Herring:
@HerringWSJ: Felton was arrested on the Upper West Side for criminal possession of a weapon. Faces 2nd, 3rd and 4th degree charges, according to a source
Was able to confirm the NY Post report on Raymond Felton being brought into police precinct for questioning following alleged gun incident.
— Chris Herring (@HerringWSJ) February 25, 2014
Link back to entire story
Follow Mike Pendleton on Twitter @MP2310
Photo credit: Janette Pellegrini/Getty Images