- UFC 200: A victory for Jon Jones would mean rebirthPosted 2 months ago
- LeBron James: Legacy Defined for Cleveland’s KingPosted 2 months ago
- Jessica Andrade moving to strawweight for next fightPosted 4 months ago
- How Conor McGregor has changed the UFC foreverPosted 6 months ago
- Jeff Hornacek fired as Phoenix Suns head coachPosted 7 months ago
- Pacific Division wins NHL All-Star Game; John Scott voted MVPPosted 7 months ago
- Hendricks, Thompson to headline now free UFC 196Posted 7 months ago
- Jon Jones to rescue UFC 196? Not likelyPosted 7 months ago
- Emmanuel Omogbo plays despite personal tradegyPosted 7 months ago
- Chris Weidman training for title rematchPosted 7 months ago
VIDEO: Vince Carter Turns Back Clocks With Vicious Throwdown
- Updated: March 8, 2014
Dunking like it’s 2000 all over again! Dallas Mavericks swingman Vince Carter made everyone remember the same guy who wowed us years ago with his dunking ability, when he threw down this vicious slam on Robin Lopez. It was in the third quarter of the Mavericks 103-98 win over the Portland Trail Blazers that VC turned back the clocks, and Robin Lopez learned, don’t jump!
Quite impressive for a 37-year old.
Follow Mike Pendleton on Twitter @MP2310
Photo credit: (Christian Petersen/Getty Images)