- UFC 200: A victory for Jon Jones would mean rebirthPosted 7 months ago
- LeBron James: Legacy Defined for Cleveland’s KingPosted 7 months ago
- Jessica Andrade moving to strawweight for next fightPosted 9 months ago
- How Conor McGregor has changed the UFC foreverPosted 11 months ago
- Jeff Hornacek fired as Phoenix Suns head coachPosted 12 months ago
- Pacific Division wins NHL All-Star Game; John Scott voted MVPPosted 12 months ago
- Hendricks, Thompson to headline now free UFC 196Posted 12 months ago
- Jon Jones to rescue UFC 196? Not likelyPosted 12 months ago
- Emmanuel Omogbo plays despite personal tradegyPosted 1 year ago
- Chris Weidman training for title rematchPosted 1 year ago
Charles Woodson returns to Raiders on one-year deal
- Updated: March 19, 2014
The Oakland Raiders continue to solidify their roster, and do so by bringing back one of their own. ESPN’s Josina Anderson reported that the Raiders and Charles Woodson have agreed on a one-year deal.
Source: Charles Woodson has agreed to terms on a 1-year deal with the Oakland Raiders.
— Josina Anderson (@JosinaAnderson) March 20, 2014
Woodson returned to Oakland last season, the team that drafted him in 1998, after playing 7 seasons with the Green Bay Packers and was quite productive. Starting all 16 games last year, Woodson totaled 97 tackles, three forced fumbles, and one interception for the Silver and Black.
It’s a good-fiiting move for both sides after Woodson said earlier this off-season he would retire if he didn’t receive an offer that he felt was fitting.
Follow Mike Pendleton on Twitter @MP2310
Photo credit: (Jeff Gross/Getty Images)