- 2015 MLB Predictions: Los Angeles DodgersPosted 1 day ago
- Bulls move on for a third time without RosePosted 2 days ago
- Despite loss of Rose, Bulls title hopes not completely gonePosted 2 days ago
- Inglewood city council approves NFL stadiumPosted 2 days ago
- Latest injury changes landscape on Derrick RosePosted 2 days ago
- 2015 MLB Predictions: Arizona DiamondbacksPosted 2 days ago
- Yoan Moncada Signs With Red SoxPosted 3 days ago
- Panthers release DeAngelo WilliamsPosted 3 days ago
- 2015 MLB Predictions: Colorado RockiesPosted 4 days ago
- Chicago Bulls: Can the Bulls bounce back tonight?Posted 5 days ago
PHOTO: New York Newspapers welcome Vick with dog references
- Updated: March 22, 2014
Some may believe that the New York Jets got a much needed upgrade at quarterback when they signed Michael Vick on Friday. The former Eagles quarterback signed a one-year $5 million deal with the Jets on Friday and will compete with Geno Smith for the starting job. Unfortunately for Vick, New York newspapers weren’t so welcoming. Check out the two back pages from the New York Daily News and New York Post.
To make room for Vick, the Jets released 2008 first-round pick Mark Sanchez, which punned the phrase “Sanchez thrown to dogs”.
And you thought Philadelphia was bad.
Good luck in New York, Mr. Vick
Follow Mike Pendleton on Twitter: @MP2310
Photo credit: (CBSSports.com)