- NFL Fantasy Football Week 4 – Ride or PinePosted 3 months ago
- Cub Swanson, Frankie Edgar Fight SetPosted 3 months ago
- Week 4 FA and Waiver Wire AddsPosted 3 months ago
- UFC 181 Gets New Main EventPosted 3 months ago
- DeAngelo Hall says he has torn AchillesPosted 3 months ago
- Matt Cassel has fractured foot; Teddy Bridgewater to startPosted 3 months ago
- Gus Bradley announces Blake Bortles to start for JaguarsPosted 3 months ago
- VIDEO: DeSean Jackson scores 81-yard TD against EaglesPosted 3 months ago
- VIDEO: Johnny Manziel catches pass but has it called backPosted 3 months ago
- Ravens TE Dennis Pitta carted off field with hip injuryPosted 3 months ago
PHOTO: New York Newspapers welcome Vick with dog references
- Updated: March 22, 2014
Some may believe that the New York Jets got a much needed upgrade at quarterback when they signed Michael Vick on Friday. The former Eagles quarterback signed a one-year $5 million deal with the Jets on Friday and will compete with Geno Smith for the starting job. Unfortunately for Vick, New York newspapers weren’t so welcoming. Check out the two back pages from the New York Daily News and New York Post.
To make room for Vick, the Jets released 2008 first-round pick Mark Sanchez, which punned the phrase “Sanchez thrown to dogs”.
And you thought Philadelphia was bad.
Good luck in New York, Mr. Vick
Follow Mike Pendleton on Twitter: @MP2310
Photo credit: (CBSSports.com)