- UFC 200: A victory for Jon Jones would mean rebirthPosted 7 months ago
- LeBron James: Legacy Defined for Cleveland’s KingPosted 7 months ago
- Jessica Andrade moving to strawweight for next fightPosted 9 months ago
- How Conor McGregor has changed the UFC foreverPosted 11 months ago
- Jeff Hornacek fired as Phoenix Suns head coachPosted 12 months ago
- Pacific Division wins NHL All-Star Game; John Scott voted MVPPosted 12 months ago
- Hendricks, Thompson to headline now free UFC 196Posted 12 months ago
- Jon Jones to rescue UFC 196? Not likelyPosted 12 months ago
- Emmanuel Omogbo plays despite personal tradegyPosted 1 year ago
- Chris Weidman training for title rematchPosted 1 year ago
Atlanta Hawks reveal “Evolved” throwback logo
- Updated: May 1, 2014
The Atlanta Hawks are bringing back an old-school logo with a new-school edge. The Hawks announced on Thursday that they would be bringing back this old Hawk face.
According to Jaryd Wilson, the logo pays homage to one of the most successful times in Hawks’ history.
The new secondary Hawks logo pays homage to one of the franchise’s most successful periods, while personifying the team’s aggressive and attacking style of today. The evolved logo features a more fierce Hawks mark which represents the bold moves the franchise has made and continues to make in order to achieve a sustained and high-level of success on and off the court.
With a win-and-advance situation against the Indiana Pacers tonight, the Hawks will feature their old school logo on t-shirts given to fans.
— Atlanta Hawks (@ATLHawks) May 1, 2014
I’m personally a big fan of this old school logo and can’t wait for it to be featured on the court next year.
Follow Mike Pendleton on Twitter @MP2310
Photo credit: (Atlanta Hawks)