- UFC 200: A victory for Jon Jones would mean rebirthPosted 7 months ago
- LeBron James: Legacy Defined for Cleveland’s KingPosted 7 months ago
- Jessica Andrade moving to strawweight for next fightPosted 9 months ago
- How Conor McGregor has changed the UFC foreverPosted 11 months ago
- Jeff Hornacek fired as Phoenix Suns head coachPosted 12 months ago
- Pacific Division wins NHL All-Star Game; John Scott voted MVPPosted 12 months ago
- Hendricks, Thompson to headline now free UFC 196Posted 12 months ago
- Jon Jones to rescue UFC 196? Not likelyPosted 12 months ago
- Emmanuel Omogbo plays despite personal tradegyPosted 1 year ago
- Chris Weidman training for title rematchPosted 1 year ago
Two men arrested outside ex-Steeler Deshea Townsend’s home in major drug bust
- Updated: June 9, 2014
Two men were arrested in a huge drug bust outside of the home of former Pittsburgh Steelers cornerback Deshea Townsend. According to KDKA in Pittsburgh, the police arrested two men and also seized 1,500 bricks of heroin, 16 firearms, more than $100,000 in cash and jewelry, as well as a two luxury vehicles and a live chicken.
Yes, a live chicken.
While the men were arrested outside of Townsend’s home, there is no indication that he is involved.
Allegheny County property records show that former Pittsburgh Steelers cornerback Deshea Townsend owns the house, but there is no indication that he is involved.
Townsend is currently the cornerbacks coach at Mississippi State University.
The two men arrested were 33-year-old Price Montgomery and 35-year-old James Perrin.
Follow Mike Pendleton on Twitter @MP2310
Photo credit: (Al Bello/Getty Images)