- UFC 200: A victory for Jon Jones would mean rebirthPosted 4 months ago
- LeBron James: Legacy Defined for Cleveland’s KingPosted 4 months ago
- Jessica Andrade moving to strawweight for next fightPosted 6 months ago
- How Conor McGregor has changed the UFC foreverPosted 8 months ago
- Jeff Hornacek fired as Phoenix Suns head coachPosted 9 months ago
- Pacific Division wins NHL All-Star Game; John Scott voted MVPPosted 9 months ago
- Hendricks, Thompson to headline now free UFC 196Posted 9 months ago
- Jon Jones to rescue UFC 196? Not likelyPosted 9 months ago
- Emmanuel Omogbo plays despite personal tradegyPosted 9 months ago
- Chris Weidman training for title rematchPosted 9 months ago
VIDEO: Andrew Wiggins’ pre-draft workout is ridiculous
- Updated: June 24, 2014
The months, weeks, and days leading up to the 2014 NBA Draft has been filled with hype around Kansas freshman Andrew Wiggins. Before he even played for the Jayhawks, the NBA scouts were drooling. On Tuesday, Drew Hanlen of Pure Sweat Basketball, released his video of Wiggins’ pre-draft workout.
It’s something like ridiculous and out of this world.
Andrew Wiggins shouldn’t make it past the top two picks, and whatever team lands him, is getting him with tons of potential and more than enough talent already.
Almost at a lost of words while watching this video.
Sit back and enjoy this workout of Andrew Wiggins, and get excited for his soon to be NBA debut.
Follow Mike Pendleton on Twitter @MP2310