- UFC 200: A victory for Jon Jones would mean rebirthPosted 7 months ago
- LeBron James: Legacy Defined for Cleveland’s KingPosted 7 months ago
- Jessica Andrade moving to strawweight for next fightPosted 9 months ago
- How Conor McGregor has changed the UFC foreverPosted 11 months ago
- Jeff Hornacek fired as Phoenix Suns head coachPosted 12 months ago
- Pacific Division wins NHL All-Star Game; John Scott voted MVPPosted 12 months ago
- Hendricks, Thompson to headline now free UFC 196Posted 12 months ago
- Jon Jones to rescue UFC 196? Not likelyPosted 12 months ago
- Emmanuel Omogbo plays despite personal tradegyPosted 1 year ago
- Chris Weidman training for title rematchPosted 1 year ago
Anthony Rizzo and Chris Sale win final All-Star Game votes
- Updated: July 10, 2014
Celebratory day for Chicago baseball as the MLB announced both Anthony Rizzo of the Cubs, and Chris Sale of the White Sox were awarded the final spots in both the National and American Leagues, respectively. Rizzo received 8.8 million votes, while Sale received 6.7 million votes.
— MLB (@MLB) July 10, 2014
The futures of Chicago baseball will be representing their city in next week’s All-Star Game in Minnesota.
Rizzo defeated Justin Morneau of the Rockies, Anthony Rendon of the Nationals, Justin Upton of the Braves, and Casey McGehee of the Miami Marlins.
Sale defeated Garrett Richards of the Angels, Rick Porcello of the Tigers, Corey Kluber of the Indians, and Dallas Keuchel of the Astros.
Follow Mike Pendleton on Twitter @MP2310
Photo credit: (@MLB)