- UFC 200: A victory for Jon Jones would mean rebirthPosted 2 months ago
- LeBron James: Legacy Defined for Cleveland’s KingPosted 2 months ago
- Jessica Andrade moving to strawweight for next fightPosted 4 months ago
- How Conor McGregor has changed the UFC foreverPosted 6 months ago
- Jeff Hornacek fired as Phoenix Suns head coachPosted 7 months ago
- Pacific Division wins NHL All-Star Game; John Scott voted MVPPosted 7 months ago
- Hendricks, Thompson to headline now free UFC 196Posted 7 months ago
- Jon Jones to rescue UFC 196? Not likelyPosted 7 months ago
- Emmanuel Omogbo plays despite personal tradegyPosted 7 months ago
- Chris Weidman training for title rematchPosted 7 months ago
Colts release WR LaVon Brazill
- Updated: July 11, 2014
After being suspended by the NFL indefinitely for violating the league’s substance abuse policy, Colts wide receiver LaVon Brazill is now out of a job. The Colts announced on Friday that they have waived Brazill.
Brazill was selected by the Colts in the sixth round of the 2012 NFL Draft, and compiled 23 receptions for 347 yards and three touchdowns in 25 career regular-season games. Brazill also has two career touchdowns in three post-season games, two of which he started.
Brazill was suspended for four games to start the 2013 season due to marijuana use, and he followed that up by saying it was about “money or marijuana“.
Brazill made his choice, marijuana, and the Colts have moved on already. The team also announced a corresponding move of signing wide receiver Aaron Burks.
Follow Mike Pendleton on Twitter @MP2310
Photo credit: (Jim Rogash/Getty Images)