- UFC 200: A victory for Jon Jones would mean rebirthPosted 4 months ago
- LeBron James: Legacy Defined for Cleveland’s KingPosted 4 months ago
- Jessica Andrade moving to strawweight for next fightPosted 6 months ago
- How Conor McGregor has changed the UFC foreverPosted 8 months ago
- Jeff Hornacek fired as Phoenix Suns head coachPosted 9 months ago
- Pacific Division wins NHL All-Star Game; John Scott voted MVPPosted 9 months ago
- Hendricks, Thompson to headline now free UFC 196Posted 9 months ago
- Jon Jones to rescue UFC 196? Not likelyPosted 9 months ago
- Emmanuel Omogbo plays despite personal tradegyPosted 9 months ago
- Chris Weidman training for title rematchPosted 9 months ago
Texas dismisses two players for team violations
- Updated: July 25, 2014
After already suspending two players due to sexual assault charge, Charlie Strong has dismissed two other players from the Texas Longhorns football team. According to Taylor Gaspar of Orangebloods.com, defensive back Chevoski Collins and running back Jalen Overstreet have been dismissed for violating team rules.
The dismissal comes just after Kendall Sanders and Montrel Meander were suspended from the team after being charged with sexual assault. According to the report, this is not the first time that Collins and Overstreet have violated the same team rule.
Both players have the option to file an appeal with the university, and that would take 10 days to process.
A spokesperson for Texas would not confirm or deny the report.
Follow Mike Pendleton on Twitter @MP2310
Photo credit: (Brendan Maloney/USA Today Sports)