- UFC 200: A victory for Jon Jones would mean rebirthPosted 7 months ago
- LeBron James: Legacy Defined for Cleveland’s KingPosted 7 months ago
- Jessica Andrade moving to strawweight for next fightPosted 9 months ago
- How Conor McGregor has changed the UFC foreverPosted 11 months ago
- Jeff Hornacek fired as Phoenix Suns head coachPosted 12 months ago
- Pacific Division wins NHL All-Star Game; John Scott voted MVPPosted 12 months ago
- Hendricks, Thompson to headline now free UFC 196Posted 12 months ago
- Jon Jones to rescue UFC 196? Not likelyPosted 12 months ago
- Emmanuel Omogbo plays despite personal tradegyPosted 1 year ago
- Chris Weidman training for title rematchPosted 1 year ago
Report: Pau Gasol turns down Lakers offer
- Updated: July 11, 2014
With the Lakers looking to lock their own free agents, one has made it clear he’s moving on. According to Adrian Wojnarowski of Yahoo! Sports, free agent forward Pau Gasol has turned down the Lakers offer of two-years for $10 million-plus.
Pau Gasol turned down a two-year, $10M-plus per deal with the Lakers, league sources tell Yahoo Sports. Likely moving on.
— Adrian Wojnarowski (@WojYahooNBA) July 11, 2014
As Gasol moves on, the San Antonio Spurs and Chicago Bulls are the reported front-runners for his services. Gasol averaged 17.4 points, 9.7 rebounds, and 1.5 blocks per game last season with the Lakers.
The New York Knicks are also in pursuit of Gasol, but may not be able to fit the contract he is seeking.
Follow Mike Pendleton on Twitter @MP2310
Photo credit: (Christian Petersen/Getty Images)